Friday, December 15, 2006

This is what it's all about...

Good Day things:


  1. Just go look... :P the new baby has arrived! Grab a tissue! I definitely needed one!
  2. New contact lenses (i made my last ones last about 3 months.. :P)
  3. Fresh From the Dryer Jeans-- just snug enough.
  4. Sissel and the MoTabs
  5. hitting "snooze" four times.
  6. snow in the mountains
  7. invitations to play games!!
  8. Christmas music-- Forgotten Carols; Bryce Neubert; Cabbage Patch Christmas;Donny Osmond
  9. Eragon Released!!

NOW! Back to work!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never realized there is a "motab" I guess I never learned that while in Utah. And I sadly never saw them sing, what was I doing the entire 12 years I lived there?

Jennifer

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Hello, hello! What fun to actually CONNECT! I'm on my way over to Jenni's blog here soon to read up on the baby details. :D

Anonymous said...

Becca...

You know...we have been hanging our clothes...outside in the summer, downstairs in the winter...for so long that I forgot how great newly dryer-ed pants feel. Now I need to do that again...

I came over to say congrats, Auntie!

Alison

Wade Hone said...

Heya Becca, have you had a chance to see Eragon ?

n Good reading your Blog! MAy manny more 'happy things' happen for you this holiday season!

Wade Hone.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS! :D I'm SO EXCITED for the idea that you're coming--I can't wait to make a chain for something more concrete! :D XOXOXOXOXOX

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

You slacker! I want a Christmas post! :D I'm intending to call you! In the meantime, here are beautiful sunny thoughts floating your way! xoxoxo

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

POST? Post! Post? post...

tee hee

xoxoxoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis