Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Tools

I'm trying a new tool.
You may remember my post last summer about my new discovery of the power of goals in my life. At that point it was a physical goal that helped me realized my ability to achieve whatever I put my mind to. I'd like to see that flow into other areas of my life.

In the right margin you'll see "Rebecca's Badge" and a link to a spot called "Joe's Goals". It looks like a pretty simple tool. If you'll remind me, :D I'll try to give a report on what I think of it's functionality in about a month-- When i've achieved my goal to be able to run/walk 5 miles on a treadmill.

Ha ha.. I also learned something else: My prolific blogging has brought me more visitors. Please leave a comment to let me know you dropped by to visit. That's a great motivator!! I may even set a goal to blog a bit more on the regular goings on in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The joy of blogging! :) But you can't necessarily blog for the reward of visitors because sometimes everybody's busy and they don't drop by your most recent, brilliant post... *sigh* lol How was the concert???

Perry said...

If you're feeling brave, you can show us all how you're doing on your goals with your badge. Get it here if you're signed in. You can see mine here

Rebecca said...

:) thanks bob.. i already did it.. it's in the right hand column of my blog.. right below the cluster map. the list isn't very long, and i've done pretty well on the :D two goals :D i've got down.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OH. I WOULD BE SO MAD at that tenant!! Of course, I have it written even in our Tabitha rent agreement that the tenant can't change the locks... Oooh, I'm steamy!

Not to mention that you didn't get any sleep last night!

Scooter's napping--the kitty's being punished for being naughty and she is NOT happy--very deep-throated meows... which I'm ignoring. lol Scooter can hear her all the way in his room, which with his fan running, is significant. Honestly! Dumb cat. If she'd just stay out of his room when it's naptime, there wouldn't be a problem, but nearly every day, sure as shootin' in she goes. I guess when she decides that she doesn't like kitty time-out any more, she'll stop going in, huh? I figure I'll put her in Tabitha's room (where she's not so upset) as soon as she quiets down. IF she quiets down... :S lol In the meantime, I'm going to take a shower and hopefully get a nap!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis