Friday, December 01, 2006

Anticipation...

It will either make the day go speedy, or DRAG!

I'm an avid symphony fan... I just don't go often. Tonight is a treat. A friend is coming to town and we are going to hear Tchaikovski, Dvorak and Smetena!

I'm just giddy about it-- and had to record it somewhere so perhaps I could settle down and do some work.

Life is really good right now. I can't explain exactly why, it just seems that everything is going my way. (as strains of "Oklahoma!!" go whizzing through my head) I know it sounds cheesy, but I'm really content and happy to just live life as it's presented to me. What a wonderful blessing for this time of year.

xoxoxoxoxo to you all!!

3 comments:

Kam said...

I LOVE a good symphony. And I think I know who your friend is, who will join you. Soooo... I wish you a happy, fun evening! Enjoy some good music. And enjoy the snow. It sounds delightful.

Rebecca said...

I think you guessed right! He sure misses you! There was a pianist providing mood music before the official performance and he commented that you would enjoy sitting at that keyboard.

It was a wonderful concert-- and as always-- good to see your brother.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Symphony was Awesome! oh, and the Symphony of food prepared at Rodizio Grill was muy muy bien as well.

It was a pleasure to spend time with you Becca! An Excellent Evening!

Wade -out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis