Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tagged?? Where's the spray paint?

I haven't played tag in AGES!! and i'm rethinking my game playing philosophy.

I used to be happy to play a game with someone so they could feel good about winning. No more! I've found some of my competitive nature, but i don't have the patience to hone my game playing skills so that i'll feel some of the exhileration of winning once in a while.

So, tag means I have to write 5 crazy things about myself... and like many other's that I've read, this is not an easy task. :D I think we secretly KNOW the crazy things, we are just hesitant to divulge them for the world to read.

Think, think, think...

1) I just packed up my whole house and moved in with my parents in TWO days! okay, maybe it took me longer than that, but I'll tell you what, it FELT like two days.

2)Some of my best, and most fulfiling friendships are with ex boyfriends. I was never one to be friends with boys growing up.. how much I missed!

3) I once hopped a plane for Australia on a whim.. told my friend I was coming to visit AFTER I bought the ticket.

4) huge confession-- when I was teaching school, I gave in to the pleas of two of my favorite students and shared some tempura paint so they could give a fond farewell to a student teacher they had a crush on.. they were SUPPOSED to use it only on the windows of her car, but they got carried away. Guess who went to the principles office??

Five is the hardest one!!!
hmmmmm....
5) I have boxes and boxes of art supplies that I NEVER use! I like to buy them at the store, but they promptly get put away for a rainy day. Inevitably, when the rainy day comes, I'm back at the craft store buying more supplies.

So, 5 crazy things about me... and i'll store up tag for the next time we all need a little spice in our blogs. :D

1 comment:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

What? No violin stories? :) Maybe that's too revealing for a blogger who might be reading for the first time? :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis