Friday, February 24, 2006

Moving Day, and the living is....

I don't quite know how to explain the day.. stressful, relieving, neverending... monotonous, adventurous...

I'm about half way finished, and after all the men come tomorrow to move the heavy furniture, it can only get better, right?? Please tell me I'm right!

I was highly relieved though, when I went to the bank to finalize the financing on the (boo hoo) loss on my condo. I'm having to find a loan to pay off the remainder on my mortgage. The gentleman at the bank said he was going through exactly the same thing. They sold their house quicker than they thought they would and had to get a loan for the loss. BUT!! he said it would wrap up in the mortgage of the new home he was building.

This is exactly what I was needing to hear. :) it's nice when a realtor tells you it can be done, but entirely another when you can't find someone who's actually had the experience.

Things are on their way.. Decisions were made 7 months ago, with no idea what the results or consequences might be, and now I'm working through those. I'm thankful for a wise father who reminds me of that, and of the comfort of making a decision early that helps with follow up decisions.

:) so, the phone rang at the :D:D unearthly hour of 7 am this morning... one of my best friends was calling to see how life is.. We had a WONDERFUL 45 minute chat, and then I let her go so i could catch 15 more minutes of shut eye. I was given strict instructions to blog about those 15 minutes of bliss.. and TA DA! here it is. They were wonderful minutes of sleep. Now i'm ready for more.. it's been a non stop day of packing boxes and making trips to storage units, and calling banks.

There's yet more to pack and dinner to be found.. so I will end with that.

2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Unearthly! lol Didn't I tell you that I could have called earlier? :D I was kind!! :D I'm glad you got your extra 15 minutes--I'll confess now that I was dubious! :D

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HOW DID IT GO????? And what a rotten best friend am I! I haven't called or anything! And I'm not going to do it now, either... shame, shame.... lol Although Scooter's Daddy's out of town 'til Wednesday night... We could chat until dawn if we wanted to! Too bad we both have other morning committments that require us to be more alert... lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis