Saturday, June 02, 2007

CONNECTED!

Well, don't fall out of your seats quite yet.

I finally got my Internet connected this morning! What a hassle.. that I'm going to wash my hands of right now and talk about positive happy things.

I've moved into a beautiful little duplex in Holladay. My wonderful realtor Aaron Oakeson is also a property manager. After several frustrating house hunting excursions, he suggested that maybe this wasn't the right time to be looking for a home to buy, and he had a duplex available for me immediately if that's what i wanted to do. After a few days to think about it, I decided to go for it. So, here I am... in a very quiet, quaint neighborhood, in more space than I ever had in my condo.

I'm still very unsure of what I want to do and where I really want to be, but this is a good stopping off point while I figure that out.

Several of you have been asking for pictures, so if you can bear with a few boxes.. I'll give it a go. :) Enjoy!


Here's the front yard.. nice long driveway :)



And the Backyard... (invites for the barbeque soon!! )




This is the front room, from the hallway...



And the front room from the front door...


And finally the kitchen from the back door.

No bedrooms.. they were too small to get a good picture of them... but the master bedroom is in the back of the house. It's so quiet here.. i can actually wake up to the birds singing-- usually around 4 am. :D but that's the miracle.. i can hear the birds.. very nice!!

I'm also only about 15 minutes from Millcreek canyon, I went hiking there yesterday afternoon/evening. It was beautiful and GREAT exercise.

I think that's it... but now that I'm connected again.. I hope to post a little more frequently.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm glad for a new post! I really like your new place, I'm glad you could find something that you will be happy in for a while. We love you very much!

jjacd

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

look at that beautiful little nest! love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis