Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Going to the polls!

Time to vote on the preferred hairdo. :) I got my hair done Tuesday afternoon, and had it styled straight, which was kind of fun for a minute. I usually do my hair curly, so I thought I'd take a vote.

Enjoy!

Oh! a quick P.S... I updated my settings so you don't have to have a blogger account to leave a comment. So if you are visiting from MSN Spaces, you don't have to jump hoops anymore. (Sorry Alison!! I just found out about that feature a few days ago!) I'll see how that goes and if it causes any problems. :D


A. 
B.  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca,
I like it straight. :)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca...

I have very curly hair and whenever I go to the hairdresser, I get her to straighten it as well.

Do I have to vote? Because, I like it both ways. My vote goes to whichever style is easiest and the quickest to acheive!!

Alison

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

DEFINITELY STRAIGHT!!!

Love you!!

Wade Hone said...

you look great in both pics!

I'm not sure if it's the hair that I like better in B. or if it's the over all photo, but I liked B. just a titch, more than A.

Wade's vote.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis